RIGHT SELLER + RIGHT BUYER = RIGHT PROPERTY
SOLD! You’re ready to sell your property. And, while you’re looking forward to seeing the word “SOLD” posted in front of your property, there’s a lot to consider along the way. When selling your home, there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door. There are steps that you need to take so that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer.
First you must make the decision to select me as your Realtor® who’ll join you in the Sellers process. My local real estate market expertise positions me to answer your questions and ask the right questions. To fully appreciate the unique features of your property so that I can develop a marketing plan, to effectively target and attract your potential buyers. Combined with creating an optimum pricing strategy for the sale of your home. Bottom line – My goal is to sell your Home smoothly and quickly; getting you the most money possible.
I have the expertise and available resources to help make the Sellers Process simple and easy for you Step by Step.
- Step 1 – Sellers Consultation/Profile
Meet with you to learn about and view your homes’ unique character/features. Get a clear understanding of your motivation to sell, expectations, answer all your questions about the market and what it will take to get your home sold.
- Step 2 – Determine Fair Market Value
Together we will review Comparative Market Analysis, to select a pricing strategy.
- Step 3 – Picture Perfect Appearance (Staging)
We will discuss my recommendation for setting “The Stage” of your home for photography and attracting prospective buyers; getting maximize value.
- Step 4 – Develop a Customized Marketing Plan
I will create a personalized plan to market your home utilizing my past Coca-Cola Company Brand marketing experience and network of real estate resources to attract the greatest number of potential buyers:
- Create full-color marketing materials highlighting your property’s unique features
- Target Real Estate professionals who specialize is selling homes in your neighborhood
- Just to name a few
- Step 5 – Customized Internet Marketing
Most buyers find the home they purchase primarily on the Internet and by asking Real Estate professionals. Part of my customized market plan is to optimize your home’s internet presence:
- Post on the proprietary PalmerHouse Properties Listing System local and global MLS systems
- Post on my Facebook business page and various other Real Estate Facebook Groups
- Email full-color brochure to my expansive Real Estate professionals’ data base
- Step 6 – Show and Tell
I’ll help schedule showing appointments with prospective buyers, and Tell you their feedback. Along with up to date information on our competition, and providing new ideas on getting your home Sold.
- Step 7 – Negotiate Contract Terms
When we receive an offer I’ll negotiate with the buyer and/or buyers’ agent on your behalf to get acceptable terms and finalize agreement.
- Step 8 – Represent You at the Closing Table
The End of “Contract to Close” it was my pleasure to have worked with you ensuring a smooth closing with no surprises. Congratulations on getting your home Sold! Thanks for Referring Me.
READY – SET
Schedule A Free Sellers Consultation!